4 Button Flex 4EX2 Radio Control Unit (2 Motion, Two Speed) GENII, 120v
Flex EX2 Series Remote Radio Controls by Magnetek
The Flex EX2 series of wireless controls offer even more features and greater performance than our first generation Flex EX radios at the same great value. These durable, rugged, and feature-rich radios are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, and industrial applications. Flex EX2 transmitters are ergonomic and lightweight and are available in 4, 6, 8, and 12-button style options to meet all your application needs.
Innovative and Efficient Performance
• Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding/decoding
• Equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
• Drop detection capability identifies an accidental transmitter drop, ceasing all operation, preventing
unintended equipment motion and enhancing system safety
Ergonomic & Reliable Design
• Rounded transmitter enclosures made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials combine comfort with durability
• Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more
than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps
provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing glove
you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or
• Two “AA” alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation
• A wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit
Secure and Dependable Communications
Frequency agility feature automatically switches channels when interference is detected on a channel
- Built-in infrared allows for transmitter configuration with the IR Programmer, so transmitter unit doesn’t need to be opened up to configure
- Advanced synthesized RF controls with 124 channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field- 62 channels are user-programmable
- Each Flex EX2 system has over one million unique identification codes (20 Bit) and never repeats
- Spare and replacement transmitters can be paired wirelessly from transmitter to transmitter or receiver to transmitter
- Flex EX2 transmitters are backwards compatible with first generation EX receivers
Strong and Reliable
• Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contact sand are rated for more than one million press cycles
• The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves
• The durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials
• 2 "AA" alkaline batteries provide over 100 hours of operation, or use a rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators.
Flex EX2 radios are available with special operational functions to provide even more control options.
A/B SELECTOR SWITCH (AB)
A three-position selector switch allows one operator to switch operation between two trolley/hoists (A, B, or Both) that are located on a single bridge.
The operator can easily identify which trolley hoist is active on the crane by
the position of the selector switch (Available on 8- and 12-button models).
TANDEM OPERATION (T)
This system allows two operators to control two bridge cranes or trolley/hoists independently or simultaneously with the three position selector switch. One operator can maximize the capabilities and lifting power of two bridge cranes or both users can operate each bridge crane independently (Available on 8- and 12-button models).
RECEIVER SELECT OPERATION (RS)
The system allows one operator to select multiple receiver units at one time, so one operator can control up to 2 bridges and 4 trolley/hoists simultaneously or independently. This simplifies installation by eliminating control festooning between the bridge and trolley/hoists and freeing up the trolley/hoist to run from one
bridge to the next. (Available on 8-and 12-button models)
Flex EX2 receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come pre-wired with 6’ of cable and mounting hardware allowing fast installation. On-board diagnostic and output LED's provide useful system status information when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable..
Included Hardware & Accessories
Each FLEX EX2 standard radio control system includes 2 transmitters, 1 receiver, manual, transmitter label sheets, waist belt, vinyl transmitter covers, pre-wired output cable, internal receiver and transmitter antenna, extra fuses, jumpers, batteries, key switch, and necessary mounting hardware.
|Radio Control Style||Handheld Style|
|Number of Buttons||6|
|Included Hardware||1 Receiver, 2 Transmitters|
|General Specifications||2 transmitters included|
We Also Recommend