4 Button Flex EX Radio Control Unit (2 Motion, Two Speed)
Flex EX Series Remote Radio Controls by Enrange
The Enrange Flex EX Series of radio remote controls provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, mobile hydraulic, and industrial applications. Flexible and reliable, these systems are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.
Flexible and Efficient Performance
• Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding/decoding
• Unique I-CHIP design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory
• Flex EX is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
• A wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit
Secure and Dependable Communications
• Advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 user-programmable channels add flexiblity to frequency management in the field.
• Each Flex EX system has over one million unique identification codes (20 bit) and never repeats.
Strong and Reliable
• Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contact sand are rated for more than one million press cycles
• The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves
• The durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials
• 2 "AA" alkaline batteries provide over 100 hours of operation, or use a rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators.
Flex EX receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come pre-wired with 6' of cable and mounting hardware allowing fast installation. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide system status information useful when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable. IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or outdoor environments.Enrange Flex EX 6 - One 120VAC receiver and two transmitters with six 2-speed pushbuttons.
Included Hardware & Accessories
Each Enrange standard radio control system includes 2 transmitters, 1 receiver, manual, transmitter label sheets, waist belt, vinyl transmitter covers, pre-wired output cable, internal receiver and transmitter antenna, extra fuses, jumpers, batteries, key switch, and necessary mounting hardware.
|Radio Control Style||Handheld Style|
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Included Hardware||1 Receiver, 2 Transmitters|
|General Specifications||2 transmitters included|
We Also Recommend