Saga Protean HT Series, 4-Button, 1-Speed, 2 TX, 110VAC, 12-24 VDC, 24VAC
ProteanTM Radio Remote Control
Economical ProteanTM Radio Remote Controls provide safe and reliable operation of many types of electrical machinery and crane controls. These FM radios have internal antennas for a 330 foot (100 meter) range and many advanced security and reliability features. Kits include one receiver and either one or two transmitters, as noted below. NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosures.
- Runs on 2 standard “AA” alkaline batteries; low power consumption ensures long battery life. Includes low power indicator
- All single-speed buttons
- Jammed button detection
- Shock resistant case
- Weighs only 0.34 lbs. (155g) with batteries
- FCC Part 15 - no license required
- Multiple supply voltages: DC: 12 ~ 24 Volts DC (or 24 Volts AC) AC: 48/110, 110/220, plus or minus 10%, 50/60 Hz. Default is 48/110 w/110 selected
- Independent common configuration for mixed control voltage applications Power-on/mainline contact
- LED display of power and contact closure status
- Sensitivity: Approximately -105 dBm
- Prewired cable, 6 feet long (1.83 m)
- Control relay rating: 10A @ 125 VAC; 5A@ 250 VAC; 8A @ 30 VDC
- 4-point shock mount designed for demanding mobile and industrial applications.
Please Note: All transmitters will require the Serial Number for proper matching to receiver for programming.
Protean Series radios will also need Channel Number 0-45 specified at time of order.
Four Button Radio Kit
Normally-open, single-speed buttons, with a stop, start/auxiliary, up and down buttons. The radio is suitable for single motion (2 directions) and provides a power-on (mainline) connection. The start button also doubles as an additional auxiliary relay.
We Also Recommend
1400 Series PowerReel Spring Cable Reel (10 AWG Cable, 4 Conductor, 20 ft Length)
1400 Series PowerReel Spring Cable Reel (10 AWG Cable, 4 Conductor, 30 ft Length)
1400 Series PowerReel Spring Cable Reel (10 AWG Cable, 4 Conductor, 40 ft Length)
1400 Series PowerReel Spring Cable Reel (10 AWG Cable, 4 Conductor, 50 ft Length)